- Alien Contact
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking As a Writer’s Tool
- Stephen Hawking on Alien Contact
- The Google Duplicate Content Penalty – Real Life Experiences
- United Kingdom Space Agency (UKSA)
- Science Fiction Guns
- Refocussing the Writing
- Social Networking with Facebook and Twitter
- Wootton Bassett Bikers Raise over £100,000 for Armed Forces Charity
- Keyword Stuffing is Dead – Long Live Keyword Stuffing!
- Science Fiction Classics – Bladerunner
- Internet Marketing is NOT a “Get Rich Quick Scheme”
- How to Make Money from Writing – New Directions
- Writing, Blogging, Goals and a Good Spring Clean
- Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre?
Tag Archives: Dave
Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre?
Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre? Here is a test: walk into a real world bookstore, preferably a major chain like Waterstones, and stand by the door. Look around carefully (hopefully avoiding being approached by the store detectives) and try … Continue reading
Posted in Science, Writing Tagged Book, Dave, Felton, Professional writer, Science Fiction, Space, Writer Comments Off on Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre?
Good Days, Bad Daze
No, the title isn’t a typo. When I started this blog I promised I would try and tell the good and the bad. The last few days have had both qualities. I guess these kinds of days are what folk … Continue reading
Posted in Internet, Writing Tagged Become a writer, Dave, Felton, Writer, Writing, Writing articles for the web Comments Off on Good Days, Bad Daze
Renewing an old acquaintance – Chess
When I was a child I occasionally played and enjoyed chess. Of course a few kids took the game more seriously for various reasons and so when I played these kids they would win and crow extensively over their victories. … Continue reading
Posted in Chess Tagged Chess, Computer Chess, Dave, Felton 4 Comments