- Alien Contact
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking As a Writer’s Tool
- Stephen Hawking on Alien Contact
- The Google Duplicate Content Penalty – Real Life Experiences
- United Kingdom Space Agency (UKSA)
- Science Fiction Guns
- Refocussing the Writing
- Social Networking with Facebook and Twitter
- Wootton Bassett Bikers Raise over £100,000 for Armed Forces Charity
- Keyword Stuffing is Dead – Long Live Keyword Stuffing!
- Science Fiction Classics – Bladerunner
- Internet Marketing is NOT a “Get Rich Quick Scheme”
- How to Make Money from Writing – New Directions
- Writing, Blogging, Goals and a Good Spring Clean
- Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre?
Tag Archives: Book
Science Fiction Classics – Bladerunner
Science Fiction Classics – Bladerunner Perhaps starting a science fiction classics series about a work as troubled as Bladerunner may seem a strange choice to some, but it contains some clever ideas and what is science fiction if not a … Continue reading
Posted in Science Fiction Tagged Bladerunner, Book, Movie, Novel, Review, Science Fiction, Science Fiction Classics 3 Comments
Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre?
Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre? Here is a test: walk into a real world bookstore, preferably a major chain like Waterstones, and stand by the door. Look around carefully (hopefully avoiding being approached by the store detectives) and try … Continue reading
Posted in Science, Writing Tagged Book, Dave, Felton, Professional writer, Science Fiction, Space, Writer Comments Off on Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre?
Story Arcs – What are they?
Story Arcs – What are they? A story arc is an extended storyline used to effect change in character, group of characters, or a situation in a piece of writing. Although they are more usually used in television, or other … Continue reading