- Alien Contact
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking As a Writer’s Tool
- Stephen Hawking on Alien Contact
- The Google Duplicate Content Penalty – Real Life Experiences
- United Kingdom Space Agency (UKSA)
- Science Fiction Guns
- Refocussing the Writing
- Social Networking with Facebook and Twitter
- Wootton Bassett Bikers Raise over £100,000 for Armed Forces Charity
- Keyword Stuffing is Dead – Long Live Keyword Stuffing!
- Science Fiction Classics – Bladerunner
- Internet Marketing is NOT a “Get Rich Quick Scheme”
- How to Make Money from Writing – New Directions
- Writing, Blogging, Goals and a Good Spring Clean
- Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre?
Tag Archives: Character
Story Arcs – What are they?
Story Arcs – What are they? A story arc is an extended storyline used to effect change in character, group of characters, or a situation in a piece of writing. Although they are more usually used in television, or other … Continue reading