- Alien Contact
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking As a Writer’s Tool
- Stephen Hawking on Alien Contact
- The Google Duplicate Content Penalty – Real Life Experiences
- United Kingdom Space Agency (UKSA)
- Science Fiction Guns
- Refocussing the Writing
- Social Networking with Facebook and Twitter
- Wootton Bassett Bikers Raise over £100,000 for Armed Forces Charity
- Keyword Stuffing is Dead – Long Live Keyword Stuffing!
- Science Fiction Classics – Bladerunner
- Internet Marketing is NOT a “Get Rich Quick Scheme”
- How to Make Money from Writing – New Directions
- Writing, Blogging, Goals and a Good Spring Clean
- Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre?
Category Archives: Marketing
The Google Duplicate Content Penalty – Real Life Experiences
The Google Duplicate Content Penalty First of all, was my last post really in March? Whoops! I have been kind of busy. I now have 17 websites on the go and I admit to losing track a little. Overall everything … Continue reading
Posted in Internet, Marketing, Writing Tagged amazon, Amazon Affiliates, Amazon Associates, Becoming a writer, Duplicate Content Penalty, Earn cash from writing, Google, Make money from writing Comments Off on The Google Duplicate Content Penalty – Real Life Experiences
Refocussing the Writing
Refocussing the Writing The original aim of this blog was to show the process by which I changed from being an aspiring writer to the point where I became a professional author. The idea behind this is simple: There are … Continue reading
Posted in Chess, Internet, Marketing, Science Fiction, Writing Tagged Become a writer, Blog, Chess, Dave Felton, Professional writer, Science Fiction 2 Comments
Keyword Stuffing is Dead – Long Live Keyword Stuffing!
If you are not into the technical side of website design and search engine optimisation (SEO) the title of this article probably means very little to you. Never fear! I will explain as we go. Regular readers of this blog … Continue reading
Posted in Internet, Marketing Tagged Earn cash from writing, Google, Make money from writing, SEO Comments Off on Keyword Stuffing is Dead – Long Live Keyword Stuffing!