- Alien Contact
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking As a Writer’s Tool
- Stephen Hawking on Alien Contact
- The Google Duplicate Content Penalty – Real Life Experiences
- United Kingdom Space Agency (UKSA)
- Science Fiction Guns
- Refocussing the Writing
- Social Networking with Facebook and Twitter
- Wootton Bassett Bikers Raise over £100,000 for Armed Forces Charity
- Keyword Stuffing is Dead – Long Live Keyword Stuffing!
- Science Fiction Classics – Bladerunner
- Internet Marketing is NOT a “Get Rich Quick Scheme”
- How to Make Money from Writing – New Directions
- Writing, Blogging, Goals and a Good Spring Clean
- Is Science Fiction a Failing Genre?
Category Archives: Space
Story Arcs – What are they?
Story Arcs – What are they? A story arc is an extended storyline used to effect change in character, group of characters, or a situation in a piece of writing. Although they are more usually used in television, or other … Continue reading
On a Rocket to the Stars!
Something that I personally find difficult when writing science fiction stories is where to set the technological level. Most of the time, I tend to bypass the technology in SF in large measure. I guess that my personal slant on … Continue reading
Panspermia – space exploration for the very small?
Panspermia, or the idea that life could be spread between planets throughout the galaxy by travelling through space, has been generally discounted in the serious scientific community for a long time. The reason for this is this is that it … Continue reading